Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Days Gone By

can u believe i`ve forgotten bout my blog..
this is caused by loads of work and no time be online.
just to check mails and all the regular stuff...
its almost been a month since i last posted anything on my blog..

am dissapointed with myself.
will try to be more disciplined more after this..
if not on a daily basis i would try to update my blogs 3 times a week. Insyallah..

am tired now...to many things to attend to.

thanx lil sis for reminding me..

to all have a nice day...

2 comments:

  1. Hi bro....glad to hear from u again.
    What a bz days at work for u there.. i think 2-3 times in a week should be okay to update in ur blog. kinda miss reading, coz everyday will check on friend's blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ok will do sis sorry to keep u waiting this year seems like my work load is packing up from the years before....
    but i`ll try my best...

    ReplyDelete